A Proven Tennis Pathway since 2002
Under the guidance of TCAV Coach of the Year Shane Scrutton, Yarra Tennis Coaching has become a leading coaching program in the development of junior tennis players.
This is best demonstrated by the program’s contribution to Eaglemont Tennis Club, which has become the pre-eminent junior club in Melbourne’s North Eastern suburbs.
Yarra Tennis Coaching has also made a significant contribution to grassroots tennis and sport in the local community, with free clinics to a number of schools and kindergartens in the area, and participation in the Sporting Schools program.
Exceptional juniors including Tom Ciszewski, Jemma Carbis and Alex Scrutton, have followed the Yarra Tennis pathway at Eaglemont Tennis Club to become some of the leading juniors in Victoria.
Yarra Tennis Coaching operates at picturesque Eaglemont Tennis Club, located on the corner of Burke Road North and The Boulevard in East Ivanhoe with ten excellent quality clay/synthetic clay tennis courts.
At Eaglemont Tennis Club
Our Programs cater for all ages and standards:
- Wilson peeWee junior starter program for children aged 3-5
- Tennis Australia Hot Shots program for children aged 6-10
- Junior Development and Turbo Squads for ages 10+
- Women’s TennisFit aerobic & Adult Cardio Tennis program
- Junior school holiday Tennis Camps and Tournaments
- Sporting Schools program